Applications for phase 3 of the Pathway Transformation Fund (PTF) will open from Monday 4 January. If you are interesting in developing an application, contact the Health Innovation Network RUP leads at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pathway Transformation Fund supports NHS organisations to increase adoption of the 2020/21 Rapid Uptake Products (RUPs), which are:
• Lipid Management: High Intensity Statins, Ezetimibe and PCSK9 inhibitors.
• Measuring fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO) concentration in asthma: products NIOX VERO and NObreath.
• Biologics for treating severe asthma: Reslizumab, Benralizumab, Mepolizumab and Omalizumab.
The PTF can help providers overcome practical obstacles to introducing these products. PTF funding can be used for many purposes, including:
• Contributing to set-up costs such as training and accreditation of staff.
• Supporting pathway redesign and/or business support expertise.
• Providing funding for specialist nurses and clinical staff needed to implement a new part of the procedure.
• Covering double running costs.
• Covering capital costs.
NHS organisations will be able to submit PTF applications from 4 January 2021 until midday, 11 February 2021.
Applications should be developed and submitted with the support of your local AHSN RUP lead. Organisations based in South London requiring more information or interested in beginning an application process should contact the HIN RUP team (email@example.com).
Begin your application process
Contact the Health Innovation Network RUP team to begin a PTF application or find out more.Get in touch